20040126

just another blog

So I must confess... Wait, that's a bad start... don't start sentences with "so". Let me try again.

I must confess to being quite taken with the blog phenomena. Of late, i have had the chance to read quite a few different people's rants on life, justice, and cocoa puffs. And I thought to myself, "Self, you need a soap box, too." Realistically, this blog will mostly serve as a tool to get me writing. I don't expect more than six people to ever read it. But if you do, more power to you.
I imagine that if I ever get any good (as in: readable) at this, I'd like to expand it. Then we'd be talking playing with the tech side of it, and not using blogspot to host it. For now, this will be more than sufficient, serving my purposes to a T. Or a Q.
Why does the world hate q's, anyway? Makes no sense. We don't like it so much that it must always be accompanied by a u in order to make it palatable. I say, bring on the q's! On their own!
And that has been your random moment for the day. Keep on reading, and keep it real.

No comments: