20040127

still workin' on it

Yeah, so... this could look tons better. i'm a little frustrated with the lack of time to go through and fix the coding involved with the appearance of the page... maybe there are easier ways to do this. It's not that I can't figure it out (i know basically what I want to do, and how to go about doing it); I'm basically too lazy to do it.

I was going to sign on here and pontificate about freedom and cars and angry music... but the andymack angry music latent effect is starting to set in: it makes me laugh at myself for ever putting this play list on. I'm too folky to listen to Rage, I think. (This does not imply a universal negative tho... just because the positive is true doesn't mean we can derive a universal negative from it... all who listen to rage does not = all who are not folky, or none all who are.) Anyway, i'm going to head to bed, dreaming of easier ways to set this stuff up.

No comments: