20040620

bookshelves and nephews

now playing: who am i? / casting crowns

Matt + Ruth = Married. Married = matt + ruth. Married / matt = ruth? Way to go guys, I'm proud of you. To the rest of you, the ceremony was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous. Heck, Matt even looked pretty good. Although, i have seen him look better... right matt? ;-) hehehe

Outside of that, it was a grand weekend. I got to see my nephews, who provide a consistent ego boost - they think I'm a superhero, and when I'm around them, sometimes I start to think that I might actually be one. On top of that, i bought a six foot hight, five shelf bookshelf. I like bookshelves. I can't wait to get it filled. YES! Anyway, that about covers it for me. Late nights, early mornings = no weekend. But its all good, the cause was worthy, and one of my boys is hitched.... *bom bom bom* and another one bites the dust.
space ranger mackay! Andrew

No comments: