20040617

the times, my friend, they are a changin'.

now playing: all i know / caedmon's call... so smooth

Maybe I'm on my way to find you, or maybe I'm about to write the blog of my life. Man guys, life moves pretty fast. You gotta stop and look for it every once in a while, or you just might miss it. Ferris Bueller said that. And he wasn't dumb. Okay, that's debatable, either way, the validity of the statement stands.

So, tomorrow I drive to St. Kitts for Cookster's Wedding How exciting is that? I think everyone should listen to Caedmon's Call more, so that I can make more inside jokes. IE, wanting marriage like a hole in my head, needing it like a meal in bed. But, since none of you listen to CC, it sounds like desperation, instead of playing like a joke. Oh well.

So, I'm in the B-diggity, having moved away from my beloved Island home, and my crummy telecommunications job (it wasn't that bad, but the new job is better). It's kinda weird to leave your support system all behind. I do it far more frequently than I'd like. I think I shall try to avoid moving for a while. Although I suppose once every four or five years isn't that bad. Anyway, I am here, and here is where I live so I guess that means the carrot's gonna dangle, for at least another year. See, another CC reference. And you all sitting there going "WHAT?" Alright, i gotta go to bed. Cook and the Kitt, or bust. Keep on rockin' in the blog world (yep, yet another caedm... wait, no... neil young never did play with caedmon's call, did he? But, imagine if he did... aw yeah). G'night New York!

__________andymack

1 comment:

Jerry said...

it's good to have you back sir...