20040530

big changes

now playing: all the reasons why / downhere with not martel singing lead. cause when martel sings lead, i get annoyed. don't know why.

So, here's an update for bloggerdom. I'm currently in belleville for a job interview tomorrow morning with a custom publishing / media firm. I wouldn't have thought that I'd be here even up to 4 days ago, but here I am. This could mean some huge changes - from place of residence, to job description, to school plans in the short term (the long term would remain pretty well the same). But, I'm really pretty content with the idea. As much as I'd miss the ptbros, the opportunity would be simply phenomenal. We're talking a career move. Anyway, your prayers are appreciated. Not that I would rock the house, or get what I want, but that God's will would be manifest. That's all I need. Mack out.
Lord help me be the one You're making me.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Yo there Mick-Mack

Now, I must say a few things. You, sir, have been the driving force in my life that convinced me to examine this Blo sub-culture. It was you, sir, who has been a constant example to me, and others, of consistant and nice-looking Blogs. You have encouraged and exhorted me to diligently post, and to post with style and finess. I now ask you, why...why have you abandoned your Blogging ways? It have been almost two weeks since you have Blogged...when will you return to update us on your life??? When? ...

Jerry said...

Probably whenever he remembers us. *tear* ;)