20040513

RC Sproul

now playing: God is great / sonic flood. still my theme song

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that R.C. is a net junkie or something. Here's why. When he was talking about philosophy, he was like: these philosophy teachers will pretty well do or say whatever they want, and as long as they do it in a hushed tone, everyone's like: wow, that's profound! So, that came to mind today as I did some reading amongst writers of my generation. Sure, we may not lower our voices (mostly because we're too lazy to figure out how to program that in HTML, or in PHPBBCode, or whatever), but often times we seem to have a desire to come across as being profound. So, we find big ways to say nothing at all. I'm definitely pointing the finger at myself, because the more I contemplate it, the more I see it. So, my challenge to myself is to learn to shut up except for when I can actually say something that matters. Anyway, for now, I'm gonna go watch a movie and do a development plan for work. Not that it'll matter, cause I'll probably be leaving there shortly anyway, but it's all good. Peace Out...side


wahoo... job change!

No comments: