20040527

now playing: Portrait of an Apology / jars

a post from cook
Now, don't get me wrong. I love cookster. But I have to disagree with him on this one. Certainly our favorites may shift slightly based on mood, but there are certain things that one can always return to. For example, my favorite movie will almost always return to braveheart or that thing you do. My favorite song: as long as I'm not married, it'll probably be Table for Two by Caedmon's Call, cause it describes my life. My favorite food: Lasagna, no matter how many days I eat it in a row. Even the cheap no name stuff. I know... sick, but true. Anyway, it is possible to have favorites. Now, if you catch me at the right time, I might say something else based on mood. I.E. movie / romantic mood / sabrina (harrison and julia). Song / Angry / Crazy Times. But, those variances don't disprove the rule. Anyway, always up for disagreeing with Cook. He's my favorite! ;-)
Alright... work is early tomorrow. I'll catch you guys later!
does this kid ever have anything to say?

No comments: