20040521

race cars

now playing: something on the belleville Christian station

So, I'm in Belleville. For probably another 2 and a half hours, then it's back to peterborough. I have a test assignment for the same publishing company my mom works for, so hopefully that'll go well. It's been a productive 2 days mentally and physically, and has given me time for spiritual contemplation.

So, as I raced up the 401, I was thinking about the life of fits and starts we all tend to live. (I think most guys have a thing for car analogies...) On the road of life, there are those who -- much like a long haul trucker -- go strong and steady. On the other hand, there are those who -- much like a drag racer -- fly along the road for 5.6 seconds, and then fizzle out thanks to the parachute they're dragging. Sadly, I think most of us are characterized by the latter How awesome would it be if we could all be consistent and sincere? That's my hope and prayer for our generation. Keep it real guys.
*car noises* briiiiiiiiiingdingdingdingding /end car noises

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Inconsistency > Consistency

^ coming from Code, what does this say?