20050308

i blog in fits and starts

I think I could write an emo song about that... except I think it's more emo to use Xanga than blogger. Oh well, I wasn't ever really emo anyway. And I'm okay with that, i think.

Okay, for those who care, yesterday was a wicked long day. We went to pick up mom and dad's new car (which I will totally steal whenever I've got a long trip to go on :-) Thanks mom and dad), and man... you get to do a lot of running around when you're picking up a new car. It all worked out though, and...

to quote Napoleon (kinda)... "You've got disc brakes, a cd player, a spoiler, fog lights, cruise control... lucky."

Anyway, so that's cool. What's also cool is, I have a week of vacation time coming up, and I think I'm going for a bit of a road trip. It should be awesome. I'll follow up and let you guys know how it goes... possibly with pictures. :-)

Alright, it's 8:00, I gots to go! Peace.

Andrew

5 comments:

Kim said...

You should road trip your way out to Calgary. It's got better weather than Ontario right now.

Anonymous said...

About time you went to WV! Ya I'm back but only to find that you had left. Not that I really minded when I discovered your destination. Good for you. Also Come back b\c I've missed ya.

Justin said...

OK! It's time to post now!

Anonymous said...

He's leaving W.V. on Sunday morning so should be home Sunday evening. Be sure to phone him and ask how it went!

Shawn Cuthill said...

Hey Mr. Mack! I had the privilege of meeting your brother on Sunday at Bridlegrove, when the KLBC choir was there. Luckily for him he sat next to me and I was able to warn him about the "halleluiah lady" so as to help him avoid certain heart failure. Others were not so lucky.

Any chance he has a blog?

Cheers,
Shawn