20050619

musings

Now playing: the tail end of brainstew by green day. Speaking of whom, I found a great remix of boulevard of broken dreams and wonderwall by oasis. The songs are fairly identical. It makes me laugh. That's playing now.

So, it's been a little while, eh? Yeah, I guess. A little. Happy father's day to the dads out there. Especially mine. i love you man.

What can I tell you? Matt came down for the weekend, that was pretty darn cool. I miss him a lot, and hope his summer at Elim Lodge is great.

I'm pretty wicked excited right now - Rebecca is coming to visit. Someone (I don't remember who... Matt Cook?) told me that I don't blog about her enough. Rebecca is my (insert favorite relationship word here), and she's from pretty far away (that's the only way I can find anyone to put up with me.) Anyway, she's coming to visit with her parents, and i can't wait. It'll be good to see her and good to hang out.

That's my mini update for now, i guess. Now I can say that I updated my blog. Peace!

2 comments:

nicole said...

hey way to update:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Are you coming to P.borough or what? Bring that girl with ya. Hang out with the cool folks. That's not me. I do need to get in touch with you about your tux rental...sweet deal bud!
If you need to call (705)749-3490, ask for Robin...he he he, just joking.
-Mr. Jordo Webb
P.S. Read my last comment on your Mactel blog. Izza goodie, youa gonna like it!