20040704

contentment

now playing: God's Drum Show / Thundershowers. No, that's not the name of a band

i have to say, I have been to three beautiful weddings this summer (looking forward to one more), and I've learned a lot. This post is a tribute to my friends... you have taught me that contentment is being patient with God's timing, and not wasting time when He makes things clear. You've taught me that the best really is worth waiting for. And you've taught me (by comparison with my own experience) that anything less than the best isn't worth the time. So, to my married friends: I envy what you have found. To my future wife, I'm waiting for ya, and I'll do my best not to get tripped over the wrong one. Contentment. Learn it. P.K. once said that, and he was never far off mark. Talk to you guys again soon.

_________ andymack
oh yeah, to my future wife again, if a sweater with an obvious slogan, like "AndyMack, I'm your wife" is possible, it'd be greatly appreciated.

No comments: