20040728

looking for a place to sit and to read

now playing: Faith My Eyes // derek webb, from the house show album.
 
But if I must go,
Things, i trust, will be better off without me
And I don't want to know
Cause life is better off a mystery.
 
And that is why I'll be a Derek Webb fan till the day I die. Deep. Real deep.
 
I just got off the phone with Luke. Phone calls from old friends can make me feel like I'm alive again. And God plans things. Just when i'm feeling down, my phone rings.  And it's The Texas Kid. I think when we have our own superhero movies, it'll be AndyMack and the Texas Kid. And I want to state that I did try to put The Texas kid first, but it just wouldn't work. No matter how hard I tried. Maybe Texas and the AndyMack Kid. That could work, but I don't think The Texas Kid would settle for just Texas. Heck, I don't think he'll even settle for The Texas Kid.
 
Anyway, God is faithful, and I just wanted to point that on. Good friends are hard to come by. don't let go of them when you have them.

2 comments:

Justin said...

There are many places to read here at Hope Valley. You're welcome to use any of them.


The bathroom has a time limit, though.

andrew said...

You're a super nazi when it comes to time on the can. But I love you anyway.