20041203

vandals... possibly in sandals

Dear friends. I'm taking this time to write to you from my grieving state. This morning, our neighbourhood, nay, our whole city, was rocked by a vandalous attack. White fluffy stuff was blown all over every inch of our city (okay, except the area in the lee of the north west area of every building). These attacks are shocking, and as a city we are standing up and saying "No" to vandalism. These attempts to intimidate us will not be tolerated. The perpetrator of these heinous attacks is asked to make a full confession, after which we can discuss the terms of the reparations. Think Versailles. Again, we will not stand for this. Cities across this nation will join the outcry.

Nah, for now, most people are going to be like, "Oooh, pretty." So, I guess I take that all back. Thanks for snow, God. Now, where did I leave that gas can? I think I need to go start that snowblower.

3 comments:

Justin said...

matpalm, i desire your life

Matthew said...

Y'know Justin, you could always come and visit me when I go! I bet it'll be hot enough for you there!

Justin said...

Matthew, you have to leave before I can start missing you.


haha. jk of course. i do miss you.