20060901

FREE DEREK WEBB

Dear friends,

please head over to Free Derek Webb. Poor Derek doesn't feel very free right now, so he wants to give you his record. FOR FREE!!! If you haven't heard Mockingbird yet, you should... it's a gooder. And, you can have it for free! He's giving it away. Feel free to use andymack_at_sympatico.ca as one of your five e-mail addresses they require before you can download the album. Seriously. Get it, listen to it, think about what he has to say. He certainly isn't always right, but he'll make you think!

1 comment:

gracie said...

Andrew,
Thanks I did this, but when I tried to open the zip file it opened in a word document, what am I doing wrong?
I'm sending this via a comment because I've not had any response to the emails I've been sending you, hopefully that means they aren't getting through as opposed to I've done something to offend you.
I did email you pics of Todd's wedding tonight, maybe you can check your junk mail? If not, your Mom can forward them,
Love
Aunt Deb