20060920

Lost Posts

Good morning folks! I'm a little peeved right now, cause I was near the end of a long post about the Islamic response to the Pope's comments (basically what I said was, "How come they're allowed to make statements about not liking us, and that's cool, but if we state disagreement with them, it causes riots?" But, I was way more eloquent than that... I had quotes and links and so on. And... whatever, I'm not going to recreate it). So, that's what I have to say about that.

I wonder if I'll cause any riots? This post wasn't a riot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two posts in two days? It's like Christmas or somethin'!

love Mom

Todd said...

These puns have to stop. If you post this kind of material with this regularity I might be forced to release you from our contract of friendship.

S.D. Smith said...

Infidel! Burn on exotic beach without sunblock!! Urgg!