20070219

Diversionary Tactics

Hello friends. I wanted to let you, the three people who still check this, in on a new venture. You can find my reflections on writing at the Maple Mountain Story Club. Even better, you'll find my friend (and brother-by-marriage) Samuel's thoughts there too. We've just gotten started, but I think you'll find it to be fun to read. Hopefully we'll have some good dialogue on writing, art, and faith. And hey, it's free!

What are you waiting for, come visit the Maple Mountain Story Club!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go over to the Maple Mountain Story Club and read all the interesting things there. Also, check out my blog about obesity and catfish soccer over at [website deleted], also I have pictures of Juan Boriqua and UFO cite-ings. Your blog is great! Check out mine. :) lol. :) ;) Visit my blog. See you later. Your blog is great.

Anonymous said...

Juan Boriqua? Pictures of Juan Boriqua? Is such a thing even possible?