20070206

An Update

Hey... yes, it's true... I am Andrew. And I am still alive. It's been an interesting couple of months... actually, more than couple, but you know what I mean.

Let me start with: It's stinking cold. Like, -30 celcius when we woke up. It's up to -22 now, but the high today is only -6. Do you think my pipes downstairs will unfreeze? No? Me neither.

Married life is good. I guess it seems like we're having an incredibly easy first year of marriage. My wife is great, and I fall more in love with her every day. Can't complain about that, right?

And finally, to update, my immigration status has changed... I'm still pending permanent residence, but I am now able to work. I'm pretty excited about that, and we're pursuing some interesting opportunities, so we'll keep you posted on how it goes.

All for now.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

In other words, your days as a househusband are drawing to a close even as we type?

Todd said...

Yay! He's breathing. Hurrah! Glad to hear it Mack. Take care of that wife of yours.

the T