20040807

big families

now playing: Cheaper by the Dozen // a movie. watching it with mom and dad. And yes, I bought it. And no, contrary to what the girl at the movie store said, I don't have a crush on hillary duff.

Even when a big family is falling apart on the big (or not so big) screen, I still think that I'd like to have a big family. Even with the numerous challenges it would bring. Definitely I think it'd be worth it. I've never regretted being from a mid-sized family, and I'd imagine a big one would be at least as much fun. Also, as much as people knock the idea of hand-me-downs, the only time I ever looked like I had a semblance of style (unless jeans and a hoody now counts as style) was when i got hand-me-downs from my older brother. (Oh yeah, that does mean that, again contrary to popular belief, a mackay male can have style. Although most of us don't... and I quote "Dad, did a blind person design that shirt?")

Caedmon's Call. New York. September 26th. There's talk... There's rumours... you never know. it is only 226 miles.

Aww, Steve and Bonnie are duking it out... yeah, I imagine there's stress in families - especially if you have 12 kids. Probably more than this movie depicts, even. But, it'd be worth it.

"Nice move, Fedex"... I'm out for now.

No comments: