20040806

thoughts regarding my previous post

Equal to the Fall // Satellite Soul, whom I love.

Hi kids, Mack here. So, I've been thinking. My friend matt the cook is a pretty devious man. I have always known that he was powerful, however, this really takes it up a step. You see, yesterday I posted my rave reviews about the two new Caedmon's Call songs I'd heard. Indeed, I posted my acceptance of them, in spite of their integration of world music of an Eastern Variety. Indeed, it seemed for a while that I would have no problem accepting it. And I am sure that, somewhere in the niagara region, if you listened closely, you would hear maniacal laughter. Okay, more maniacal laughter than normal.

But I've got words for you, The Cook. YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME THAT QUICK. See, what I realized was, and I know this'll be hard to hear but I'm going to say it anyway, the world really does revolve around me. Caedmon's Call's newest CD is nothing more than an attempt by Matt Cook to suck me into his Eastern world.

Yes folks, he managed to somehow manipulate the members of a rock band to submit to his will. What is more disturbing is the measure of guile used in composing his plan. See, he knew I was partial to south american beats, so he had them work some of those in so I'd be rendered unsuspicious. Oh, but I caught on.

It is obvious that something must be done to stop this menace. And I mean to do whatever it takes. Even down to sniping at him from my blog.

In other, more serious news (yeah yeah, we all love The Cook, I love The Cook, he rocks)... today was, no joke, the perfect day here in Belleville, at least weather wise. It was like a high of 16 degrees, a little overcast-y, just the kind of day I love. The sort of day where you can wear a hoody, and totally get away with it. Hoodie. Hoody. Huh d. Yeah, something like that. Anyway, now it's for a weekend in belleville. Whoo hoo. Here's to fun times. Make the most of the time, peeps. Next time, maybe I'll tell you about my newest super hero. He looks like wayne gretzky, and he even saves me in my dreams. (-: Anyone who guesses before I tell wins a prize.

y eivets s'ti ay ay

No comments: