20050221

what do you give to the person who already has everything?

Now playing: caedmon's call guild 99 concert bootlegs. Pretty sweet. I'll say.

You know, sometimes I feel like that guy who already has everything, except I feel like i've already blogged everything. That's not even possible. But, in the little box that I've painted my blog into, maybe I really don't have anything left to say. maybe I need to start being sillier and writing about jumping beans and prada backpacks. You know, I think I'm just desperate to be relevant and sound cool. And that's pretty pathetic. So, as I try to figure out how to blog with integrity, I'm gonna go and eat chocolate. Chocolate helps me think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So in your blogging low , you have made me doubt your manhood by turning to chocolate. C'mon bro, go watch monster garage , fix that pos car , anything but chocolate... Just proves that sometimes it is best to say nothing (even if your fans start to complain)- Jonny

rebecca said...

I, for one, am glad to see that chocolate is a part of your thinking process. That means that there could be hope for me.... I do hope that it helps, cause in my current state, I don't do a whole lot except read stuff on the internet, and your blog is missed. :) Jon doesn't know what he's talking about concerning chocolate. It's good for everyone. (I love you Jon! Maybe you should eat more chocolate. How're you doing anyway?)
that's it, as pathetic as it was. It's all I've got.