20050204

i am samwise

Just wanted to say folks... I am Samwise. It's like being tiger woods, only possibly better, but with less swedish supermodels to hang out with. I'll point out also that it was a two-way tie with being Gandalf. I'm like a super hobbit. YES!!!


You scored as Samwise. You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you.
"There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Samwise


88%

Gandalf


88%

Eowyn


75%

Pippin


75%

Aragorn


56%

Arwen


50%

Frodo


50%

Faramir


25%

Gollum


19%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

Matthew said...

This = Super-cool. I'm gonna do it too!

Anonymous said...

This crazy old lady actually took the time to do the quiz, and I'm.........Arwen

Todd said...

This is What I got.

You scored as Gandalf.

You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf 100%

Aragorn 75%

Arwen 69%

Samwise 63%

Frodo 63%

Pippin 56%

Eowyn 50%

Gollum 25%

Faramir 13%

Todd said...

btw... that also means im prettier than mack... lol

andrew said...

Whatever, gandalf dies single! Samwise hooks it up with the bartender! I get free beer and a chick!

Jerry said...

I'm Aragorn.

Which means...

I'm the king.

I get Arwen.

PWND!