20050524

Photos from Jenn and Jord's wedding

Hi Guys. Jenn and Jordan are now the newest branch of the Webb Family, and that's pretty stinking cool. I've uploaded the best of my photos from the weekend to www.photobucket.com. You can login with the username andrewmackay and the password mackay. If you want to actually get prints, you can contact me and I'll send you the original files (about 2x the resolution of those posted to photobucket.com... basically way better for printing from). So, there you have it, or most of it. Also, there's photographic evidence that I'm actually fractionally taller than Kara, and I'm excited about that!

5 comments:

CJH said...

duder! the pictures are great! i've actually saved a bunch of them. i'm currently in the process of actually downloading all the video footy i took and hopefully i can figure out premiere enough to edit some together and make a video for the webbs.

... but do yourself a favour and DISABLE THE DIGITAL ZOOM ON YOUR CAMERA!! :D haha!

andrew said...

Mr Hunt - the digital zoom was disabled the day I bought the camera - digital zoom sucks. A few of these pictures got screwed up when the lovely Matthew D. Mackay shot indoors at 100 ft with the flash on. I retouched said images using photoshop, but it ended up interpolating crap with the good pixels to bring the lighting out. Those pictures look like a monkey's rear.You know, i never did try an unsharpen mask - that could work.

mearybeary said...

Drew

Great pic's. I didn't bring my daddy's digital camara cause I didn't wanna worry about it all day and now I have pic's. You great man.

God Bless
Mary

Cork said...

I didn't even know that Jordan was getting married.... it was nice to see the pics.. thanks

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Drew!!!! ... Way to draw the line on top of our heads! Like I said before, you may be taller but only because your hair is sticking up!