20040306

imperial bloggerdom

now playing: the space heater. dang its cold.

Hola mis amigos. Wow, what a flippin' long day. I think I've been home for a total of 40 minutes out of the 16 hours since I left for work first thing this morning. It's been long, but good. Although, i did get quite directionally lost in Trent's library. How bad is it when a man has to have it pointed out to him by a woman that he's headed the wrong way. I blame magnetics. I swear trent has a big electromagnet pointed in there to make guys think that north is south, and vice versa. Well, i fell for it once, but I won't fall for it again. Man, so many books. I can't wait until the Brewery has that many books. It'll rock. (and yes, by the brewery i refer to KLBC ).

Wow, i totally don't have anything relevant to say. So, for now I'll go. But I leave you with the words of Thomas Jefferson: Rebellion Against Tyrants is Obedience to God.
for now,
_________________ AndyMack
blogging is like resisting the empire in star wars. I don't know how, but I'm sure there's a parallel there somewhere.

No comments: