20040303

sandals. yep.

now playing: love song for a saviour // jars from self titled

You know it... what a day. I got to pull out the ol' flip flops. So comfortable. It was almost warm enough to pull it off too. If I was a little tougher, or a little less puerto rican, I'd be able to do it. (Clarification, I really have struggled with the cold since returning from Puerto Rico. I know I'm not officially, genetically, or legally Puerto Rican, but if you grow up in a place, it's bound to impact your life). Anyway, life is good when the sandals are out. Now if I could only get my hands on a pair of Reef Brazil sandals.

Today was a long day. Some days, some classes just take everything out of me. Today was one of those days. I just feel like falling asleep. Maybe I ought to. Naw, too much work to do. That being said, i'll get to it. I'm excited tho... neat stuff happening. Stay tuned.
ooh... subterfuge... skitch, your girlfriend just walked in.

No comments: