20040301

spring, and lotteries

now playing: sea of no cares // great big sea

Hey guys. It's been a couple of days, my bad. Getting lazy in my old age I guess. Either that, or my car is my new best friend, and the blog falls to the wayside. The car doth treat me well, and God is good.

I love the 'Borough in spring. I was driving home tonight, and I fell in love with this city again. Something about rain, and warmth, and just... man, i love it. As an M.K., it's hard to know where home is. Is home Puerto Rico? Is home where my parents are? It's maybe a little illogical, but I have so many good memories of this city, and of friends in this city, and of different events that mark growing up in this city that I think I've found the place that I can call home. All this because of Spring.

Lotteries. Dumb. But, it's that time of year. The time of year for the one lottery I played. Know which one it is? That's right... it's roll up the rim time! Gotta love it! I'm gonna win me a plasma tv. Or something. They keep you coming back on the chance that you just might win. Darned lottery. Remember everybody: gambling can be an addiction. Play roll up the rim wisely ;-).
I'm out for now. Homework to do. Righ...tuh. keep 'er real.
wow. what a great day.

No comments: