20040307

where is my head?

now playing: say the words (remix) // dctalk ~ intermission

wow. What a day. It was like my synapses weren't snapping or something. I did stupid stuff all day today. Like, no matter what went down, whether selling a phone or trying to clean the sales area, I just did dumb stuff. My coworker pretty well laughed at me all day. Me, and the guy from the peterborough petes.

Okay, so it's the easter seal telethon at the mall where I work, and they've got these 2 Petes players signing autographs for people. So, toward the end of the day, one of the guys decides he's gonna wander the mall. As he's wandering, he's chewing on his autograph pen. Now, my coworker and I probably aren't the most athletic, and as is easiest for us "slightly quicker mentally, but not so quick on skates" types, we might have cracked a couple of jokes as we watched him wander (he's probably 6'4", huge... the kind of guy that girls stare at.) Anyway, he decides to look at cell phones, and so, as per company policy, my coworker greets him, and goes over to talk to him. So, they're talking about hockey, and phones, and all the while the guy is chewing on this pen. So, out of nowhere, my coworker says "Are you getting hungry?", obviously referring to the pen chewing. The guy says "Nope", and keeps on talking about whatever he had been talking about. HE TOTALLY MISSED THE JOKE!! Which only confirmed our "muscle bound jock" stereotype. I, being the good natured guy I am, burst out laughing when my coworker uttered the question. But my poor coworker had to keep up the conversation until the guy left. At which point, we looked at each other, I said "Yo, you hungry?" And all he said was... "uh... Duh." And we broke into hysterics. I dunno, maybe you had to be there, but it killed me.

So, i'm a little frustrated that it's snowing and stuff again. THIS IS WHY I HATE MARCH. So extremely inconsistent. March is like a woman. One day, warm and nice, the next... cold as ice. ;-) Just kidding!!! I'm being too harsh on the month of March. ;-)

Welp, I got some olde skool DCT playing, and a short little assignment to write, so i'm out. Cause I am down with the one who is known as the Son of the G to the O to the D never done... Peace!
for now,
this has been your surreal moment of the day

No comments: