20040228

the heart

now playing: crazy mary, fm static

First of all, I want to say: I've had this wicked eye twitch for two days, and if it doesn't go away soon, I'm going to lose it. Man, it's so frustrating. SO I SNAP!!! But, I digress.

So, i'm listening to my "relationships" playlist. Which totally is proof that I need to be able to listen to cds in my car. And also to get some two way tape for my chiuaua. Again, I digress. The point is, my playlist reflects my mindset. Sometimes, I manage to pull the VOL, and be "happy being lonely, lonely being happy." Right now, i'm just lonely. That's it. Lonely. Blech. Loneliness is interesting tho. It's not always for a specific person. In this case, I'm lonely for stability, and dependability, and all those great things. Sometimes being single is a good deal. But othertimes, you gotta wish that life would get a move on. Anyway, that's what's on my mind.
hmm. women ARE trouble.

No comments: