20040204

Used Car Salesmen

For those who don't know, I am a cell phone sales person in my other life, as well as being a fulltime student. I just wanted to express my indignation regarding the fact that truly, we cell phone salespeople are becoming the world's new version of the "used car salesmen". All on account of the few who aren't upfront about what your contract is. Or who try to stick you with a bad phone. I honestly have never heard any one of my co-workers intentionally mislead a client. Furthermore, if you have a problem with my company (which will remain unnamed so as to protect them, and myself), they are typically VERY easy to deal with. Anyway, we're not used car sales people! Or like them! AT ALL! Where's the love?

Currently on my playlist is mostly Nickel Creek and a newish Christian band called Alathea, which is greek for something. Both folk bands. Both talented bands. I tend to like male vocals better, so Nickel Creek is a little more up my alley, but allow me to recommend either of these CDs, if you're looking for a little more folk / americana exposure. And you know that you can never get enough folk music. Right? RIGHT!?

Okay, bed time approaches. Sorry this wasn't deeper. Or at least funnier. Or maybe both.
drink pepsi vanilla

No comments: