20040214

norah, me, a cup of tea.

now playing: norah jones, in the morning, from feels like home (and i'm pretty sure she just used the line "tea and sympathy"... as if that's not plaigarism... i'm calling jars of clay as soon as i'm done here)

Yeah, so another day of work done. Can I make a recommendation to everyone? When something goes wrong with something you bought over a year ago, the person who sold it to you probably can't do much to remedy the situation. Generally, sales people don't have too much to do with warantee coverage at all. They can probably give you a phone number to call, but little else. And no, standing there crying or ranting isn't going to get you any further. Just something to keep in mind.

I have to say, I don't believe in God's sufficiency like I should. Like, situations come up and I think "oh, I've gotta exploit this for all it's worth" instead of going "God'll take care of it, chill out, and let Him work". Anyway, that's abstract, but I won't go into further detail. I'm gonna split for now. Y'all have a rockin' night.






note. The above WAS indeed posted on February 14th. No mention of love. No mention of the holiday. Not bad, eh?
why didn't he just leave it alone?

No comments: