20040225

bellevidy - belleville

now playing: nothing. yep, nothing. argh! where are the tunes? well, pi-rats of the caribbean is playing in the background

So, I'm in belleville. Yesterday morning we picked up the car. We had it back in peterborough by 2:45 after a little running around by the dealer (who was stuck giving me a free break job and exhaust job, b/c we had signed papers for a certified / e-tested car. Good deal for me. Anyway, driving the 401 made me very nearly sick, but I managed to pull it off. And what a great car. Really peppy, good gas mileage, decent colour, I'm thrilled. Wait 'til Starsky and I get some detailing done. Anyway, last night at work I got a call from my little brother saying "why don't you come up tonight instead of tomorrow morning?" So I did. I'm out for now, just wanted to update, remember kids, only you can prevent forest fires. go do something with your family!
family rocks... the glue that keeps society together

No comments: