20040212

The Valentine Cactus

now playing: she is fading // vol from summershine.
news of note: say it ain't so... karbie broken up.


Today, while out shopping with my friend Gurr, we were at a flower counter. Why? I don't know, lets see if you can figure it out... would I be buying flowers? Probably not. So that leaves? Anyway, they had a pile of cactuses, which led him to crack a joke about giving one to a girl, and how bad that would come off. This led to potentially the greatest product idea since DeBeers decided that every girl should have a diamond ring on her finger to show that she is engaged. You guessed it, the perfect gift for the (recently broken up) single on your list, the valentine CACTUS! Cause sometimes, life really is that thorny. We're going to sell millions on this one, guarantee. Hallmark's going to wish they had thought of this one. Oh, I hate Hallmark... with their wee beady eyes, and that look that says "Oh, you're going to buy my cards".

Anyway, that pretty much is it for me for today. long day, lots of shopping, family get togethers and that jazz. Early morning tomorrow, cookin' breakfast for the ladies of KLBC. Gotta hit the hay. Peace!

No comments: