20040216

Freedom, Choir, and some such

now playing: forget what you know // caedmon's call from my calm//your storm. key line: "your sin is not an ax that can fell the sacred tree." THINK ABOUT THAT!

Justin left me his car keys while he was gone. Hokey shmokes, talk about nerve wrackingly great. It was so nice to be done class, and to decide "I'm going home!", and then be able to follow through on it. Wow. God is good. Still watching the car market, we've got some good ideas we're looking at. Honda Accords, Toyota corollas, and the like. Exciting stuff. Also, since I got home so early, I cleaned my keyboard. It was a little gross after 2 years of dorm / college life. I think there was more bbq sauce under the keys than there is on the average half dozen chicken wings. yikes. All better now. And my 7 and 8 buttons don't stick anymore!

So I went and checked out the KLBC Choir Talk about a blast. They did a rockin' awesome. I have to confess, highlights for me were the trio by Bruce, Affleck, and Jenkinson on "Free", as well as being MegMur-ized by MegMur's performance of "Offering". Wow, and I bet all those brethren folk in the crowd thought we'd be passing a plate or something. ;-) Anyway, to those Choir members who may or may not read this site, you rock, and as one who has been in the two previous choirs, Our hats go off to you guys. You have more talent than we did, so be encouraged! It's all stage presence now guys. Seriously.

Next time you see Erin, ask her about McDonalds in Bancroft. That's all I'm gonna say, cause I've already told the story enough. Hehehe... Anyway, it's gonna be a long week: 32 hours of work, 2 midterms, and 1 paper. I guess I should start writing that. But first, this room HAS GOT TO BE CLEANED! God is good, guys. And He works all things together for our good. And that ROCKS! Keep it real.
andymack almost sounds like his old self... look out world!

No comments: