20040203

of banks and wars

So, another fine day where the mack has to go to "the work". But, I had a call today from some chick at the bank who needs me to come fill out some forms. Forms at the bank? you ask. Yes, forms at the bank. Having to do with them giving me money. Apparently I have to give it back one day. But they were fuzzy on those details. Funny how that works. Anyway, this should mean being able to pay tuition in about a week. That'll be sweet. And who knows, you may hear me spinning my wheels sometime in the near future. I hope.


So yeah, wars... I'm sure I had something deep to say about wars. Wait, no, it wasn't about wars at all. It was one of those nemo...pnemo... mnemonics? I'm not sure. Anyway, it was reminding me of the fact that I'm turning into one of my good buddies. He'll remain unnamed, but boy can he cook. My date book is so unorganized that i committed to help lead a war games activity on a night that I work. Funny that earlier today I was giving another an admonition to be organized. To he who is strong, beware lest ye stumble also. So, my challenge to myself is to:

ORGANIZE

The British amongst us may prefer organise, either way, I've gotta get my act together. So, a challenge to you all too: if the price of freedom is discipline (Elton Trueblood said that... I can't remember who he is, but it sounds good), can we be disciplined about our schedules?


stay free, stay strong, stay single.

                 NoMackPack. est. 2000

No comments: