20040208

editors

Just a quick post. To say PFFFT!!! to everyone who tries to blog without an editor. That's right (note to editor, I just used an apostrophe correctly), a full fledged editor. It helps that she's related to me, so she has to read it anyway. :-) Thanks Mom!

Oh, and as to typical editing problems, to quote StrongBad: "If you want it to be possessive, it's just I T S, but if it's supposed to be a contraction, it's I T Apostrophe S. Scalawag." Man, i'm so bad at that!

So, what would you think of a meeting that got moved earlier because of the Grammies? Would anyone else be frustrated? Cause I know I was. Oh well, everyone has their thing, I guess. The Grammy Awards just aren't mine. With that, I'll say GOOD NIGHT!
if I had a girlfriend, she'd think I was real cool

No comments: