20040218

kraziclean

now playing: Jesus is still alright // dc talk from the album "free at last"


Well, good day class! How goes it? It's a beautiful day out, I got to go for a coffee run this morning with Big Stever, and then I got to run down to Canadian Tire on my own: As my penance for driving JGurr's car, I cleaned the upholstery in around the driver and passenger seats. Looks and smells pretty good actually. It's unreal, they sell this stuff in a can that you just spray on, scrub in, and wipe off: even builds in a layer of protection: how cool is that? K... K... Crazy cool, if you ask me. (yeah, i was going to spell crazy with a K back there, but then thought that if the CIA is watching this sight, they might've thought it to be a coded reference to some involvement with a rogue white supremacist group. And I have no such involvement. A rogue Scottish supremacist group maybe, but then, there's nothing to fight for, we're already supreme.)

Work calls shortly, and hopefully some guitar playing calls between now and then, so I'm gonna run. Point to Ponder: did Napolean's desire to rule the world come from an inferiority complex due to being so short? If so, does that mean that the people to be worried about in the world are the short people? I thought so... I thought so.
short people got... no reason... what a great song.

No comments: