20040210

a good day? could it be?

now playing: not enough // caedmons call, from their self-titled album.

exciting news on the web: Track List for Caedmon's Call's greatest hits.


Right! So, today was a fine, fine day, let me say. A bit of a rough start, but tonight, at work, everything seemed to come together. It was like: whoa. I managed to sell, got commended for treating a customer well, and, well... it was just a good night. Which was good, cause frankly, sometimes work can be tough / frustrating / annoying.

Which is, of course, mostly an attitude problem, I know. The Puritans (or Steve Yuille) would kick my rear for even saying that I have a problem with work. They had this great doctrine whereby work was your calling from God. So you embraced it. And while I believe that with my head, I must confess that sometimes, especially working in a mall like I do, I find it hard to accept with my heart. Which is really a self condemning statement: what, God isn't powerful enough to put me where He wants me? Is that it? Because wow, THAT'S FLIPPIN' HERESY!

Outside of that, life is pretty good. I'm trying to be a little more laid back and content. Because lets face it, it's the laid back people who have the most fun. And who handle things best. Maybe I should become a hippie. No, that's a dumb idea. Alright, I'm out... peace!
eat at subway

No comments: