20040221

the walking dead

now playing: the anthem // good charlotte... i know, i know, not my usual fare. its one of those times where I need to laugh at myself.

Wow, i veritably fell off the face of the planet for a couple days there. Between work, midterms, papers, and what not, it's just been a couple of days since I sat down to do this. DIDYAMISSME?

What a day. What a couple of days. I've sold 6 phones in the last 30 hours. Yea, that's about right. maybe as much as 36, but I think that's gratuitous. It was a crazy night friday night, and a crazy day today. Work is good, let's just say that. Except for the parts where stuff goes wrong and I get frustrated instead of just taking care of business. Always take care of business. Frustration can wait until later.

So, anyway, i don't really have much to go on right now. Life is good, it's reading week, and I'm hoping to have a car by the end of it. Bed calls. peace.
andrew

cars rock

No comments: