20061005

Daily blogs...

Why does it seem so hard to blog every day? I mean, seriously... there are guys on talk radio who talk for 3 hours every day! And I can't blog one topic, once a day?

As I asked myself these questions, I checked some blogs that have a lot of readers... specifically, I checked out some of the top blogs on the Truth Laid Bare ecosystem. And you know, they're all about politics. And, I can usually understand politics, but I'm not sure that I want to make a career blogging about it. And, on the each of the top ten blogs in the Truth Laid Bare ecosystem's front page you can find an article about the Hastert / Foley thing (the congressman who made advances to congressional pages). It's gross. And, I don't really want to track it on my blog. (But, right there I got suckered into mentioning it. Dang it!)

I guess I could start a celebrity gossip blog. That'd be great! Seriously though, if someone has some ideas about how to keep this stuff going, I'd love to hear it.

--

And, since politics are where it's at...

James Dobson weighed in on an apparent potential presidential candidate who is a mormon. (HT: CTBlog)
Here's what he said:

I don't believe that conservative Christians in large numbers will vote for a Mormon but that remains to be seen, I guess," - Mr. Dobson.

Is he right? Maybe, maybe not. I think the far more relevant question for a Mormon is, "Have you ever met Jon Heder?"

If he answers yes, he's got my vote.
Oh yeah, I'm an immigrant... I can't vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The article says Jerry Falwell thinks he's good to go, so he's in!
Or maybe not...

S.D. Smith said...

I have voted for plenty of Morons in my life, but a Mormon would be new. I am voting for a Mormon in the WV 3rd Congrssional District in a few weeks. He is Kim Wolfe and he is running against a congressman who is a, well.....I think you know what I'm going to say.

As for Mitt Romney, if he were up against "Clinton II: This Time The Job Would Officially Be Hers", which it almost certainly will be, then I wil be voting for Mitt.

But the Mormons clearly are taking over. The aforementioned film of excellence, and the amazing Uncle Orson in books.

But the cult of Mormonism is bad. Seriously. It is a lie.