20061015

From the Streets of Laredo... or Albuquerque

On Monday I was in Albequerque... if I'm spelling that incorrectly, I apologize. Anyway, we saw some pretty awesome things...


We couldn't decide what was up with this guy... until we realized that he used to have a cigar, and he decided to quit. He hasn't quite broken the hand motion habit yet. But, they're holding out hope.


You never know when you might see a rattle snake.


If this guy was half as good at playing guitar as he is at looking cool, he'd be in Leno's band or something. What a sweet outfit. And, are those aviators?


A rattlesnake museum. I didn't go in, but what a weird idea.




And of course, why come to New Mexico if you aren't going to meet Zorro. Or a life-sized cardboard cutout of him.

It's been fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zorro! Your dad will be so jealous! (But he, of course, is the real Zorro, so not too jealous...) ;-D

Anonymous said...

Lucky you that you have met Zorro there. I am very jealous about this. Nah I am okay with this :-)